Trisodium Phosphate TSP cleaner is commonly used to clean walls and other surfaces before painting particularly for exteriors. It is a robust cleaning option that not only helps the stain stick to hardwood better, but also removes grease, stubborn junk, and mildew from both painted and unpainted wood. Soot from fires and strong pet and smoke odors are good reasons to use this powerful cleaning aid.
It is excellent for cleaning masonry and can be used on roofs of all kinds. One benefit of washing exteriors with TSP cleaner is that, when combined with household bleach, it eliminates mold and mildew growth. TSP cuts through the worst of stains, including mold, grease, and soot.
It has no additives, no fragrance, no bleach or ammonia. TSP works well and without damage on a variety of surfaces, including brick and stone, cement, wood, and roofing. It works effectively by removing heavy deposits of grease and grime and clearing oil stains on concrete or driveway.
TSP cleaner will be a powerful weapon in your cleaning arsenal. It is certainly tough enough to take on big jobs, but it should always be used responsibly while wearing rubber gloves and a mask, and in well-ventilated areas.
This cleaner eliminates dried grout. Although it can’t be used for cleaning grout, it is effective at removing old parts of it. While taking out old tiles, you may see some old grout that’s extremely difficult to remove, which is where TSP comes in. The dried grout will come out easier than it would’ve before.
- 💐 SMOKE AND SOOT STAINS : This is a powerful degreaser and cleaner that will remove hard to clean smoke and odors and it is very effective for cleaning the discoloration caused by soot.
- 💐 OIL STAINS OFF: This product can make oils stains disappear. You can’t scrub oil and grease stains away. Once oil stains have set, a strong degreaser are needed to remove them from concrete.
- 💐 GREASE AND GRIME: It is a water-soluble salt that acts as a cleaning agent and formulated for heavy-duty cleaning that cuts through and removes heavy deposits of greasy dirt, grime and smoke and oil stains from interior and exterior surfaces.
- 💐 GROUT AND GLAZING: For tile and grout cleaner. If you’ve been taking out tiles and can’t get rid of all the old grout, use TSP cleaner mixed in a very strong solution with warm water. It will eat away at the old grout making it easier to scrape off.
- 💐 CHEMICAL RESISTANT GLOVE: Centaurus AZ is keen to provide you required safety as you are very important for your loved ones, therefore we have bundled this product with our nitrile chemical resistant gloves.