Klean-Strip Turpentine is a flammable liquid that is used as a solvent, usually for paint and varnish. It thins paint and varnish to allow the painter to spread them evenly on a given surface area.
The turpentine helps to sustain the furniture in good condition for longer. It also improves the appearance of furniture due to the luster it gives. When used as part of a regular maintenance program, this polish can add to the longevity of your furniture. It isn’t as toxic as petroleum-based solvents.
This makes it a more comfortable solvent to use, especially if you suffer allergic reactions. If you frequently undertake painting work, this is an important consideration. Your choice of solvent can help make a safer work environment. Due to its high evaporation rate, it is one of the most effective solvents for use in oil paints. When mixed with the paint, it facilitates faster drying of the paint. This makes the paint easier to use and enables a more effective application. This is one of the most effective products for stain removal and an excellent cleaner for paintbrushes.
- ✔️ Great degreaser for tools, parts, and machinery: Klean Strip Turpentine can be used for cleaning and degreasing machine tools, parts and machinery. It is one of the most effective products for grease stains and stain removal. This isn't as toxic as petroleum based solvents. It also an excellent degreasing fluid for removing oil and grease from car and bike parts and removes other stubborn stains. The turpentine helps to sustain the furniture in good condition for longer.
- ✔️ Cleaning, repairing, and reconditioning wood furniture: This product is used to thin the paint before application. It can clean the furniture and effective wood treatment that can repel not just fungi, but also mold and algae. This is the most common use to remove the paint from wood or other surfaces. When applied to a painted wood surface, turpentine softens the paint and allows it to be wiped away.
- ✔️ Healthier choice of solvent, less toxic and has more solvency: Klean-Strip turpentine fumes are less toxic than petroleum distillates, white spirits, and some other solvents. Smelly solvents such as Turpentine are actually less toxic than the scent-less solvents. It has more solvency this means that it has the greater ability to dissolve with other solvents, including the ability to remove hardened paint from paint brushes as opposed to just fresh paint, as mineral spirits will do.
- ✔️ Nature’s solvent that is preferred by artists: Klean-Strip Turpentine is nature’s solvent because it’s distilled from tree resins to create a superior, natural thinner that has become the artist’s traditional choice for thinning oils and art-grade paints. This product is great for thinning brushes, it thins paint and varnish to allow the painter to spread them evenly on a given surface area. It is also used for spray painting and pottery, ceramic coatings, artist’s paints and naval paints.
- ✔️ Now bundled with chemical resistant gloves: Centaurus AZ is keen to provide you required safety as you and your loved ones, therefore we have Included this product with our nitrile chemical resistant gloves. Never forget to use them. Please look for user instructions on the product before use. Keep yourself and nature healthy!