Dusting wet table sulfur can be used as a dust or wet table spray on roses, shrubs, flowers, fruits & vegetables. Provides a versatile method of controlling listed insects & diseases. Controls black spot, powdery mildew, leaf spot & rusts. Application rate: as a spray - 4 tablespoons gallon. As a dust - apply on all plant surfaces to thoroughly cover., Dustin Wettable Sulphur 4 Po 32188 32188, plastic vendor package
- Controls diseases and insects including Thrips and Rust Mites. See label for full list.
- It can be used as a dust or by combining with water to create a wettable spray.
- This product is highly effective in the control of Chiggers in your yard or garden.
- 4 lbs. of this product can cover between 1,500 and 2,000 sq. ft of lawn, flower gardens or shrubs.
- For use as a spray add 4 tbsp per gallon of water. For use as dust apply on all plant surfaces.