Bernzomatic 14.1 oz. MAP-Pro cylinders provide maximum heat output for more efficient use and faster work times. Designed for heavy-duty use including soldering large copper pipes, brazing
- ✔ Ergonomic Grip and Quick Application: This lightweight and narrow pro-map gas cylinder compatible with standard CGA 600 Connection is designed to provide a quick and fast application with a sturdy thickness and perfect size that allow you to hold it easily and do your job perfectly.
- ✔ Make High Temperature: This modern design pro-Map gas torch provides the medium to high soldering applications including large copper pipes, brazing, and heat treating and has significant hotter than standard propane fuel, with the actual temperature of 3600F.
- ✔ Versatile Burning: Use this with a MAP-Pro fuel and make high temperature to remove rusty bolts very fast, easily light a wood fire on cold winter mornings, and you don’t a newspaper for lighting charcoal.
- ✔ Durable & Economic Features: You hire a mechanic or plumber to do your jobs and spend a lot of money on general applications, but this pre-filled Map gas cylinder will save your money and time. One canister can light probably 20 fires with a full burning time of nearly 3 hours.
- ✔ Recycle and Refill with Centaurus AZ Gloves: This Pro-Map Gas Container with durable steel construction CGA600 Connection Convenient 2 pack configuration can be recycled, and refilled with Map-pro premium fuel. We are determined to provide you the premium quality Centaurus AZ hand safety Gloves that save you from every harmful effect.